PhD, Mechanical Measurement for Engineering, April 2007
University of Padua, School of Mechanical Engineering, Padua, Italy
I spent two years (from January 2005 to December 2006) at the Newman Lab for Biomechanics and Human Rehabilitation at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Mechanical Engineering Department, Cambridge, MA, USA where I was Researcher under the supervision of Dr Hermano Igo Krebs and Prof Neville Hogan.
• Thesis Title: “Design and Characterization of a Modular Robot for Hand Rehabilitation”
• Thesis Topic: Robotics for Rehabilitation, Biomechanics and Human Motor Control
• Advisor: Prof Neville Hogan and Dr Hermano Igo Krebs (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
• Area of Study: Robotics
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, March 2003
“Sapienza” University of Rome, School of Mechanical Engineering, Rome, Italy
• Master Thesis Title: “Experimental study of dissipative effects induced by breathing circuit in high frequency ventilation for newborns”
• Thesis Topic: Mechanical Measurement and Analysis of Biomedical Signals
• Advisor: Prof Paolo Cappa
• Area of Study: Biomedical Engineering
Summer of 2005, Boston, MA, USA
MIT, Newman Lab, Summer of 2022, Boston, MA, USA.